BT-200L 2MHZ LCD Fetal Doppler
Our most popular doppler!
Easy to use. The Bistos HI-Bebe LCD Doppler allows you to detect your baby’s heartbeat from 10-12 weeks and see the heart rate displayed on the LCD screen.
Available to Buy Outright, Monthly Hire with no ongoing commitment, or start with 3 Month Hire and your 4th month is free! (Monthly Hire charges resume following free period).
Includes Free Gift - Limited Offer!
Home doppler use should never substitute regular professional prenatal care by your medical practitioner. Any concerns about your pregnancy always should be addressed to your care provider.
From 10-12 Weeks
Free Express Delivery
"Getting a doppler was the best thing I did.
It really helped ease my anxiety." - Victoria, QLD
- Carrying case
- 2mhz doppler & waterproof probe
- 2 AA Batteries
- 60 ml tube of ultrasound gel (about 2 months supply)
- 3.5mm audio cable for recording to computer
- Easy to follow instruction guide
- Pre-paid return satchel (rental units only)
About Your Delivery
- Orders received before 1pm AEST are shipped same day.
- Doppler orders include FREE Express Post Shipping for next business day delivery* in Australia for addresses within the Express Post Network and 2-4 business days in NZ.
- FREE Email Tracking Advice will update you about the progress of your delivery.
- Parcel is plain packaged (without the Hear My Baby name or logo showing) to protect your privacy and can be shipped to your home or workplace.
- You do not need to be present at the time of delivery. Australia Post will leave a calling card for pick up at your local post office if they cannot safely leave the parcel at your door or in your mailbox.
- All other orders include free standard shipping.
* You can visit the Australia Post website to check if your address is covered by the Express Post Network. For addresses outside of the network, Express Post is still the fasted shipping method, however delivery time frames may vary.
Returning Your Hire Device
When its time to return your hire device, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Place the device including the batteries back in the original packaging. Any remaining ultrasound gel is yours to keep.
- Place the package inside the prepaid return satchel that was included with your delivery.
- Lodge the satchel over the counter with staff at your local Australia Post office.**
NO payment will be required.
** Please be aware that billing ceases once Australia Post notify us of your return. Using a roadside box instead of lodging with staff over the counter can result in delays and additional hire charges may apply until your device is received and returned to stock.
|Display Type||Sound only||Mono LCD||Color LCD|
|1 Year Warranty on Purchase||✓||✓||✓|
|Ultra Sound Gel Included (60ml)||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions (mm)||75(W) x 26(D) x 128(H)||75(W) x 26(D) x 128(H)||66(W) x 27(D) x 132(H)|
|Effective from 10-12 weeks||✓||✓||✓|
|FHR Range||50~240bpm ±2%||50~240bpm ±2%||30~240bpm ±2%|
|3 Min Avg Display||X||X||✓|
|Ultrasound Frequency||2Mhz||2Mhz||2 or 3MHz|
|Ultrasound Intensity||10mW/cm² or less||10mW/cm² or less||10mW/cm² or less|
|Signal Quality Indicator||X||✓||✓|
|2 x AA batteries Included||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Operating Time||280hrs||280hrs||280hrs|
|Auto Shut Off||✓||✓||✓|
|Rechargable USB Power||X||X||✓|
|Low Battery Indicator||X||✓||✓|
|Built In Speaker||✓||✓||✓|
|HR Range||X||X||40~200bpm ±2%|
|Body Fat Measurement||X||X||BIA & Impedance Upper Body|
|AST (Acoustic Stimulator)||X||X||High 100Hz / Low 75Hz|
|CERTIFICATES / STANDARDS|
|Certified / Approved||TGA, KFDA, FDA, CE||TGA, KFDA, FDA, CE||TGA, KFDA, FDA, CE|
|Standard||EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, EN60601-2-37||EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, EN60601-2-37||EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2|
|Classifications||Class II, Type BF||Class II, Type BF||Class II, Type BF|
|EN ISO 13485:2003||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof||Probe: IPX7||Probe: IPX7||Probe: IPX7|